Section 8, Rent Arrears, Repossession, N5 & N119
Rent Arrears

NRLA Landlord Support
NRLA Landlord Support
15 years ago
I really prefer you to use a solicitor for S8 proceedings. Even when the paperwork is correctly done I see too many landlords not being granted a possession order. If you must then try typing LANDLORD ACTION into google and use them.
If you still want to try it yourself then use court form N5 and N119 for possession and money judgment
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.