debt collection
Rent Arrears

2 Thanks
19 Posts
15 years ago
An ex tenant owes me about £1200 in rent arrears, court costs for eviction, damage to contents, and other costs. Do I have to go through the county court procedures and obtain a judgement before employing a debt collection agency to pursue this individual and try to recover what he owes me?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.