Rent arrears with a Gaurantor
Rent Arrears

0 Thanks
1 Posts
15 years ago
I have now regained possesion of a property following a section 21 notice. The propert needs repair and so I will withold deposit but the tenanat owes apprx £1,000 in arrears. The agreement was underwritten by a Gaurantor and the tenant has left no forwarding address and will not answer my calls.

What is my next step to recover the arrears?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.