Rent Arrears
Rent Arrears

0 Thanks
1 Posts
15 years ago
I know that once rent arrears exceed 2 months you can serve a section 8, for CURRENT tenants. But how do you retrieve outstanding rent from past tenants, who have already vacated the property?
Advice would be most appreciated as I have over £3000 owed to me. Plus they left the property in a state and cost me another £700 in cleaning bills.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.