RE: needs a landlord in the northwest area for firend

0 Thanks
12 Posts
14 years ago

this is really asking anyone who has property to rent for a personal firend of mine

is she a single mother on 2 needs a house or bungalow unfurnshed in the northwest area has she lives in shropshire and whats to move after being in the property for 10+ renting with private landlord she can supply references

the property must be a 3 bedroom house or bungalow perfered loctions in crewe or chester

need landlord who will be willing to accpet housing benifits for short term as she is wanting to find work in the new area

would perfer long term not short term tenancy

near local schools

in nice areas

i hope there is a landlord in the northwest area or crewe and chester who can help as i dont have property in them areas

many thanks

lee james millward

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.