housing benefit form
Rent Arrears

Renting Homes Ltd.
Renting Homes Ltd.
1 Thanks
48 Posts
11 years ago
is there a form i can download to send to the local authority to have my tenants rent paid directly to me.They are now currently 3 months in arrears.If there isn't how do i go about getting them to do this,also should i also serve a s21 form just in case, the tenant has lived there for about 12 months but i have always had trouble collecting the rent

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.