recovery of rent owing (former tenant)
Rent Arrears

3 Thanks
100 Posts
13 years ago
A former tenant owes us rent. I know where he works. Can we demand payment at his work address and/or initiate small claims proceedings?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.