Rent Arrears

0 Thanks
3 Posts
10 years ago
is there any way of getting a court order for rent arrears if the tenant is on benefits and can this be done if they have left the propery

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.