advice please
Rent Arrears

0 Thanks
4 Posts
15 years ago
a tenant agreed to pay a non refundable admisitration fee of £150 when he signed his tenancy agreement on April 10. To date he has failed to pay the fee or any rent. He signed a S21 notice at the time of signing his tenancy agreement. Can this S21 now be issued to him?

I have taken steps to try & obtain monies owing , but , to no avail. Your advice would be very much appreciated.

Thank you

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.