No rent payment for 3 months and counting
Rent Arrears

0 Thanks
10 Posts
15 years ago
He lives in the flat with his wife and her daughter

So you are suggesting I apply for housing benefit in his behalf? Does this subsidise the complete cost of rent or just a portion? I believe he is looking into this today (job centre) who I hope will put him in touch with the council

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.