2 month rent arrear and want to remove them from my property
Rent Arrears

0 Thanks
3 Posts
13 years ago
Dear Sir

My tenant have not paid him the rent for Feb and March 2009. She says she don't have any money and I don't trust her anymore. I want to get rid of her and at the same time recover the rent arrear for 2 months. I have given her section 21A notice in Dec 08 till expiring end of Jan 09. She keep on promising to pay money since 1st feb but now I can't rely on her anymore. I have not recieved any payment after 31st Jan when section 21A noticed expired.

I am planning to take it to court as she don't want to move out either. Please advise me the best way to to get rid of this tenant and recover my 2 months rent arrear. .

Atul Jain

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.