Recommend me a solicitor (plot twist!)

0 Thanks
25 Posts
1 month ago

Whilst I am a LL myself I have a friend who is a tenant. Their LL has failed to meet the terms of their AST, subjected the tenant to harassment and now has raised an illegal S21 notice. Does anyone know of a good solicitor who knows this area of law that they could use for advice/their inevitable court case?

Many thanks.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.