Housing benefits paid to tenants
Rent Arrears

0 Thanks
4 Posts
13 years ago
Hi, my tenant has recently left my property with an arrears of over £2000. 2 months ago. whilst still living there, he lost his job and applied for housing benefits. They have agreed to pay him directly 2 cheques, one for 4 weeks and one for the final three. The cheques amount to approx £650. I suspect that I will not see any of that money. What are my options? Would I be able to claim that money from the benefits office if he does not forward it?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.