ex tenant county court judgement of £5000.00 absconded
Rent Arrears

0 Thanks
4 Posts
13 years ago
Do you have any advise to help me trace an ex tenant who owes me £5000.00. I have his last address but the baliffs have received returned post?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.