Rent arrears during notice period - advise on best course of action
Rent Arrears

NRLA Landlord Support
NRLA Landlord Support
11 years ago
If the tenant is on beenfit then you are probably throwing good money after bad. However if you wish to sue the pre action protocol on small claims is the starting point.
Best action is to make sure the council pay you and if they do not then come back for advice on complaining
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.