Solicitor around Bury, Lancs with experience in let property
Property Investment

Member. Holly Jones
Member. Holly Jones
1 Thanks
22 Posts
2 weeks ago


does anyone know a good solicitor around the Bury Lancashire area who has experience in let property?

simply wanting  to add a grown up child onto the property deeds and if need be make a deed of trust to ensure the management and associated costs and profit remain with me.


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.