Sect 21 Served
Rent Arrears

NRLA Landlord Support
NRLA Landlord Support
11 years ago
Such people do not leave on expiry of the s21 and will make you go all the way to bailiffs.
If you feel you may get money because they are working sue via now
It does not jeopardise the s21
As regards gas safety just log your attempts to get it done.
Also write to council housing benefit dept stating the tenant owesd more than 2 months and you want all future payments of local housing allowance to come to you direct
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.