rent arrears
Rent Arrears

0 Thanks
7 Posts
12 years ago
My tenant has decided to move out still owing money but says that he will pay it back in instalments. Is there any form that i can get him to sign to ensure that i can get it back ? Thanks for any help.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.