Lodger or sub-tenant?
General Discussion

0 Thanks
19 Posts
3 weeks ago

My tenant would like to get a lodger to help with the rent. On her AST agreement I allowed 2 permitted occupiers (one household only). That new person requested a lodger agreement. Is it legally OK? What sort of agreement should they have? Is it a lodger or sub-tenant agreement?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.