student disappeared with rent arrears
Rent Arrears

NRLA Advice Line
NRLA Advice Line
10 years ago
If you do not have the keys back you WILL need a court order followed by the Bailiffs. When you have either then the tenancy legally ends and you can deal with the deposit. I recommend possession via either s8 or s21. At this stage they take the same time but s21 is more certain. Everything on the tenant is legally serve dat the address you rented him
Sue the guarantor for money owed to today as a start and then again at the end of the tenancy. Let the court deliver the summons - no need for further correspondence
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.