General Discussion

0 Thanks
1 Posts
3 weeks ago

I have one flat which I let and it has a EPC rating of D, now expired, which I would like to upgrade to rating C.  With a possible change in government, I am mindful that the EPC rating may need to be increased at a future date.  Rather than get a new EPC at this time, I would like to employ an expert surveyor will can advise on what works to the flat need to be done to increase the EPC rating.

Are there companies who give this advice?  My flat is in SE London, and I would like employ a local surveyor who, if possible, is RICS qualified.  Is anyone able to advise and point me in the direction of a company who can assist with this.




Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.