Right to Rent
General Discussion

Dave 20
Dave 20
0 Thanks
19 Posts
2 weeks ago
Hi, my tenant of 4 years who has been on an EU Settlement Scheme with Residence card now been granted indefinite Leave in the United Kingdom. I have Email tenant for the share code, so I can check on GOV.UK website he refuse to send the code. If I can not check, how can I prove he has the right to rent.?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.