Overseas Landlord Section 8
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

4 Thanks
71 Posts
11 years ago
We have a landlady who is overseas. Her tenant is over 2 months in arrears and we served a Section 8 which has now expired.
The landlady wishes to commence possession proceedings but is not around to sign court papers.
Is this a service you can provide?

Kind regards,


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.