Not sure which Form to Use
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

Alison James
Alison James
0 Thanks
11 Posts
12 years ago
My tenants AST commenced on 24th May 2011 and the majority of the rent is paid direct to me from the Councils Benefits Section. However the tenant is not paying the top-up element. Can I issue a Section 8 if she owes over 8 weeks of the top-up element or do I have to issue a Section 21?

Which option is the best way to evict her as quick and legal as possible please?

Many thanks
Alison James

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.