How to proceed after a section 21 has been served
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

0 Thanks
3 Posts
11 years ago
I would like to understand the process once a section 21 has been served.
I understand I need to apply for a court order to gain possession of the property and receive the rent that is now in arrears by over 2 months.
How do I apply for a court order myself? Or does it pay to use a 3rd party?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.