which notice to issue
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

0 Thanks
8 Posts
11 years ago
I need to sell a flat means that I will have to give the tenant notice to quit.

Tenant is on a six month assrued short term tenantcy held over.

I understand that I need to give the tenant two months notice, but will need to get the timing right.

Would you please advise me please.

Thanking you. Terry

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.