Section 8 arrears
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

0 Thanks
15 Posts
13 years ago
Can you issue a section 8 on a person for rent arrears who is no longer a tenant at the property?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.