Proceedings to gain possession of property
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

0 Thanks
2 Posts
15 years ago
We served a section 8 notice to a tenant and now wish to take the matter further.

Could you please advice what we should do now? Is there a particular form to complete and send in to the court? Also, what court do I deal with?
The property is in Walsall, West Midlands.

Kind regards

Kamla Kainth

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.