what do when landlord asks agent to apply to Court
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

0 Thanks
2 Posts
12 years ago
Hello there,

one of our landlords has asked to to apply to court for possession of his property. A section 8 and section 21 notice have both been served and lapsed and the claim form has is being filled in currently. I have a few questions

1. can the statement of truth be completed by ourselves? If so what must we input?
2. can we attend court on the landlords behalf? If so what form of authorisation will we need.


Pavan Chaudhary

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.