how to issue a section 8
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

0 Thanks
6 Posts
14 years ago

i have read your guidelines but i am still a little confused. My tenant has been in the property for 3 years, her rents was increased by us in Dec 08, she was slightly in arrears at the time, she has paid 1 small payment since then, most of her rent in from the Dss. She is now over the equivalent of 8 weeks in arrears. On reading the guidelines it says that you cannot issuse a section 8 under an assured shorthold agreement if the 6 months have elapsed. Do i just put it in writting to her or there a form.

please help.

many thanks

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.