possession of flat
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

0 Thanks
1 Posts
14 years ago

we have had an offer to purchase a flat which is currently let to a single mother and two children, the tenancy staretd on 26/9/08 for 6 months, we would like to give notice so we can get vacant possesision as the new buyer would like to move in by 1st december.

what forms do i use and how much notice is required?

do teh forms have to be sent by registered post?

She is a very good tenant and hopefully there will not be any problems, but we did forget to register teh deposit, altough i shall repay this in cash, do you forsee any problems with this?

many thanks


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.