possession of property
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

NRLA Advice Line
NRLA Advice Line
10 years ago
I strongly advise you use the bailiff to get the property back otherwise you could still be sued for damages for unlawful eviction. Google torts (interference with goods) act about belongings
Dave a

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.