Landlord Declaration Form
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

NRLA Landlord Support
NRLA Landlord Support
11 years ago
The moment you received money in respect of him, you granted him a tenancy. Verbal tenancies are always a problem because we cannot prove when the rent is due so the s21 is always capable of being challenged. You also cannot use accelerated possession form N5b and will have to use court forms N5 and N119 and have a hearing. You are strongly advised to get a solicitor
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.