what form do you use when you make a gift for inheritance tax purposes?
Tax Planning and Financial

0 Thanks
24 Posts
13 years ago
I understand you can transfer property through Exempt gifts or through partially exempt transfers for inheritancr tax purposes( 7 year rule ) Please advise what forms or legal documents one needs to use for such transfers. Do you need to involve a professional firm to keep such records?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.