tax allowances
Tax Planning and Financial

1 Thanks
4 Posts
12 years ago
My husband is a registered gas fitter and carrys out all the yearly gas safe checks on our four rental properties. He is employed and does not do any other work for himself only his company but by law to carry out work for himself he has to be gas safe registered. Can we claim the cost of registration to enable him to do this in our properties?

In between lets is it ok to claim back utility bills that are in my name during that time?

Also can I include my yearly subscription fee to the RLA.

Many thanks

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.