Company let query
Tax Planning and Financial

0 Thanks
4 Posts
17 years ago
We have always previously let using an AST. Our prospective tenats will be having their rent pais by their employer, a company which wants it to be a company let as they will be paying for it.
I have seen the standard form on this site - very impressed by its clarity! - my only query is that the contract itself is unde per the Property Act, but in the event that recovery is required, this would have to be under section 8. Is this actually possible in real life? ( I was bitten by having to go through an evstion of a tenat some years ago, so am nervous of anything that prevents or delays recovery)
Any opinions on this?
Many thanks

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.