Business run from a rented property
Tax Planning and Financial

0 Thanks
7 Posts
17 years ago
The tenant currently has a AST and is known to be running a computer based business from the rented accommodation. I understand that planning permission is not necessary as the type of business will not attract customers to the house etc. However has the right tenancy been issued. Can anyone shed any light

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.