landlord signature on tenancy agreement
Tax Planning and Financial

0 Thanks
3 Posts
15 years ago
Since I will be out of the country when a tenancy agreement needs to be signed, how do I go about appointing someone else (eg my husband, or someone else I trust) to sign on my behalf?
Will a letter of authorisation from myself be sufficient?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.