Company lets
Tax Planning and Financial

Bristol girl
Bristol girl
0 Thanks
38 Posts
15 years ago
I am soon to let my home out to a local company who will use it for 3 directors to stay in during the week.
Can I use the standard RLA tenancy agreement or is there a special one for company lets?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.