Short term let documentation
Tax Planning and Financial

1 Thanks
30 Posts
17 years ago
My property is usually let on an assured shorthold tenancy for a one year term. It has been idle and I want to let it to holidaymakers for 1-3 month short term lets. What type of agreements are required for this type of activity?


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.