Witness's signature for assured shorthold tenancy agreement
Tax Planning and Financial

0 Thanks
1 Posts
16 years ago
I have four students about to rent out my house using your assured shorthold tenancy agreement. My problem is who to approach as the Witness for signature. Can this person be a relative? Unniversity person? Or do I need to approach a solicitor? Can you please advice as I cannot find this advice anywhere.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.