House Share. Licencing and Tenancy Agreements.
Tax Planning and Financial

0 Thanks
1 Posts
16 years ago
Two questions. I have four double rooms to let to single individuals in a three storey new build town house with one bathroom and a second WC.If I understand your property licencing chart correctly, as there are less than 5 non-related individuls in this house share, then a property licence is not required. Would you please verify that I have got this right. The other question is what type of tenancy agreements are best to use for each individual, I wish to let the rooms for a minimum period of six months. I will not be taking a deposit but will ask for two months rent in advance per tenant.Thank you for your help. James.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.