Can your please give me some advice
Tax Planning and Financial

NRLA Landlord Support
NRLA Landlord Support
16 years ago
All you can do is give both tenants a S21 notice to expir at the end of the tenancy and nurse it along.
They do not sound as if they will be in a position to buy and wanted a 2 year agreement so you take longer to evict.
Try to get the boyfriend to sign but it is not critical if he does not.
Next time get references and beware people in a rush
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.