Electrical Repairs
Tax Planning and Financial

0 Thanks
16 Posts
16 years ago
I manage a property where the tenant has reported that an electrical plug socket is damaged and cannot be used. Am I right in thinking that a qualified electrician has to complete the repair work or can a handyman do the job?

Kind regards

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.