short let
Tax Planning and Financial

0 Thanks
6 Posts
16 years ago
hi. one company is interested to short let my property for 3 months and ready to pay me 3 months rent in advance. what type of agreement i can use and what sort of references i can use. I know AST is for min. 6 months.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.