Reclaiming tax for a course
Tax Planning and Financial

0 Thanks
7 Posts
13 years ago
This tax year I have spent in excess of £3000 for electricians to do various jobs on my properties. I have discovered that I can do a 7 week course that would qualify me as a domestic installer (electrician) who would be able to self certify any work that I do. I believe that In the long term this would save me a lot of money. My question is; would I be able to offset the course fees (£6000) when it comes to submitting my tax return?


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.