tax allowable expenditure
Tax Planning and Financial

lesley b
lesley b
0 Thanks
6 Posts
13 years ago
can I replace the double glazing in which the vacuum has blown, and claim this as a repair or maintenance?? also what about loft insulation?? thanks

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.