Transfer of BTL property to be joint between husband and wife
Tax Planning and Financial

0 Thanks
4 Posts
13 years ago

I currently have a "let to buy" house in my name but wish to transfer it into joint ownership with my wife. I have obtained an application form from the mortgage company and understand I have to fill in a TR1 for the transfer of deeds. I would like to do this all myself in order to avoid paying for a solicitor to do it as I purchased the property through a solicitor only six months ago. Please could you advise how this can be done, and what putfalls there may be. It does seem like it should be a fairly straight forward business. Many thanks.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.