blown double glazing, can I replace it and claim taxable allowance?
Tax Planning and Financial

lesley b
lesley b
0 Thanks
6 Posts
14 years ago
2 windows in my rented property are now badly misted through the vacuum having blown. If I replace them, can I claim this as taxable allowance?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.