Small Claims Cort

Frustrated Lady
Frustrated Lady
2 Thanks
16 Posts
11 years ago
My Tenants are refusing to pay, talk to me, allow builders to do work etc. I have issued a s21 consequently. Cant really see what else to do.
They have broken two windows, not repaired them, and not paid rent.
I want to take them to Small Claims court but cant find out how to start the proceedure if anyone can help. Its so annoying as, despite, trying to talk to them, my tenants are very verbally agressive and I cant even find out when they are leaving. I am a disabled woman so quite vulnerable if they kick off.They have caused trouble for neighbours all down the street as well. Has anyone else been through small claims please? I need the money to pay my mortgage so must do something. I also informed the council as they are on housing benefit.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.